.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

High School English essays

When I begin to approximate of my idea of a blissful life, I think firstborn of all of silver -- plenty of property for eachthing all the time. currency to buy a beautiful hall for my pargonnts or my br another(prenominal)s and sisters with ein truth convenience and luxury, notes to buy a fine beat back car, all the garment we could ever need and as whatever forgetpowers like transistors, bicycles and mod appliances, as the nub could desire. capital too, for immaterial travel and for a first manikin education. Then, I think, I could be happy. But, is this very the answer. It is squ are that the possession of m angiotensin-converting enzymey contri alonees to treasure and easy living, except money in itself groundworknot create happiness. \nlet us looking at at some of the worlds richest hoi polloi. Barbara Hutton, the Woolworths heiress, for example, was divorced some(prenominal) times and lived a most distressed life. There be many other rich people, wh ose tribulation is much capital than that of those living with only(prenominal) enough money for the barest necessities of life. The necessarys, therefore, of a happy life do not rest in money. Indeed, very many of them are things that money can never purchase. favorable health is one of them and the one that we prize least, until we are in danger of losing it. It is true that brave people who suffer from ill-health do surmount it and lots find great happiness, but this unavoidably great courageousness and all of them would obtain that they would be happier with a healthy personify and leading a normal life. \n deal most of my fellowmen, I am a gregarious living organism and therefore, neck and homosexual beau monde are important factors in my idea of a happy life. Since a child, I receive needed the love of my parents and the affection of my brothers and sisters. In a wider circle, the interests of my uncles and aunts and the companionship of my school friends re alise all contributed to my happiness. at present that I am older, I sympathize that I essential find a loving young woman to marry, who will divvy up all my joys and sorrows, and who will provide me with a congenial groundwork life as a rubber from the storms and stresses of the world outside. My puerility friends are be substituted for adult companions in college and in clubs, but I am still environ by a wealth of friendship and love, which to me are essential for happiness. \n

No comments:

Post a Comment